What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website.
They can be used to remember your preferences, track your behavior on the website, or provide personalized content.
● Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and cannot be turned off. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our website.
● Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the time spent on them. This information is used to improve our website’s performance and your
● Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences, such as your preferred language or region, and to provide you with enhanced and personalized features.
● Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to track the effectiveness of our advertising
settings. You can also use tools such as “Do Not Track” to opt out of
● Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our
website may not work properly and your experience may be degraded.