Brainloop Secure DataRoom
Brainloop is a secure data room solution founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. The company was later acquired by Diligent corporation in 2018.
Brainloop data room solutions allow for secure and efficient remote collaboration with internal teams and external business partners and stakeholders. Companies can share sensitive information and confidential documents required for M&A deals, due diligence, and other business transactions.
Year Founded 2000
Brainloop virtual data room stores customer data in high-security data centers located in Germany, which makes it one of the few data room providers that store data locally.
Brainloop’s solutions enable fast and secure deal-making collaborations by improving communication across all parties while maintaining a secure virtual environment. They can be deployed in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, legal, biotech, investment banking, and others.
Brainloop data room use cases include M&A deals, board communications, biotech out-licensing, intellectual property protection, property management, and financial service provider teamwork.
Some of Brainloop’s key clients encompass Foursquare, Twitter, the European Space Agency, and Allianz.
Brainloop’s data centers are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, ensuring a strict security policy that meets your expectations.
Brainloop Secure DataRoom Product Details
Average Users' Ratings
Provider's Features Rating
Data was gathered from our users' reviews and data from G2 and Capterra.
Brainloop DealRoom pricing is quote-based, so you need to contact a sales representative from the customer service portal and discuss your requirements and how many users will use the virtual data room. These criteria will define the price of your customized package.
It’s also worth noting that Brainloop offers a free trial that lets you get a hands-on experience using the product.
Brainloop software can be integrated with various applications, allowing you to optimize your workflows to save time and effort. These include:
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Sharepoint
Features of Brainloop
Brainloop offers four data room software solutions for different use cases. These include the following.
Brainloop DealRoom is a virtual data room solution that keeps your company’s confidential documents secure during confidential transactions. Here are some of its highlight features:
- High level of security. With industry-leading encryption and two-factor authentication, Brainloop DealRoom is as secure as a private bank.
- Integrated rights management. Control document access effortlessly and keep track of all the activities in the data room.
- Easy to get started with. Thanks to the auto-population feature, DealRoom is easy to get started with. You don’t need to install any software or plug-ins to run the software.
Brainloop MeetingSuite is a board management software solution that streamlines board meeting schedules and material sharing. Here are its key features:
- Access controls. MeetingSuite enables you to change access permissions for each document and user.
- Efficient workflows. You can automate tasks with MeetingSuite’s efficient workflows. Set up a workflow and let it handle repetitive tasks for you forever.
- Top-notch security. Using MeetingSuite, you can share meeting materials confidently without worrying about security issues.
- Access the platform remotely. Whether you’re at home, overseas, or at the office, you can access MeetingSuite’s interface from your laptop or your phone with the included iOS app.
- Audit trail. The software automatically traces and logs all changes so you can stay updated.
Brainloop BoardRoom is a software solution that facilitates board communication. Here’s how it can be beneficial:
- Compliance certification. Brainloop BoardRoom adheres to high-profile compliance requirements, ensuring that your operations are handled securely in a regulated and compliant virtual environment.
- Improved decision making. Brainloop’s BoardRoom features a single dashboard that contains all the information you need to make better business decisions.
- Efficient meeting planning. BoardRoom digitizes all meeting processes, which significantly increases their efficiency.
- Simplified access. Using BoardRoom, you can view, add, edit, or delete meeting documents from lots of mobile devices.
Brainloop CollaborationRoom is a software solution that keeps information exchange secure during collaboration on internal and external projects and deals. Its top selling points are:
- Secure collaboration. You can keep large data volumes accessible and shareable without compromising security.
- Operator protection. It allows for enabling multiple layers of defense against malicious operators, and therefore ensuring maximum security.
- Compliance: Brainloop CollbarationRoom is compliant with all standard policies recognized worldwide.
- Document organization is top-notch.
- Links are protected with a unique ZIP code.
- Lots of solutions in a single package are available.
- With so many features, operating the data room sometimes gets unnecessarily complicated.
- The login process can be daunting.
Reasons to choose the Brainloop virtual data room
- Comprehensive software solution. From sharing documents to scheduling meetings and collaborating, Brainloop data room is an all-in-one solution for supervisory board communication. It’s essentially the swiss army knife of virtual data rooms!
- Top-grade security. Protect your sensitive data and confidential files with Brainloop’s military-grade security and complete encryption protocols that ensure highly secure collaboration, along with two-factor authentication acceptance and dynamic watermarking.
- Efficient storage space management. Keep your documents organized without running out of storage with the robust Brainloop data management system.
- Easy collaboration. From property transactions to Q&A discussions with graphical reports and Microsoft 365 integration, sharing confidential information with Brainloop virtual data room is pretty convenient.
How to start work with Brainloop?
1.Request a free trial
To start using the Brainloop secure dataroom, you can request a free trial of the product on the company’s website.
2.Book a Brainloop VDR user training course
After making sure that the software is capable of delivering what you need, you can book a Brainloop VDR user training course to acquaint yourself and your team with the software’s interface.
3.Learn more about security
Throughout the course, you’ll be familiarized with the data room’s security features, as well as learn valuable insights on how to get the most out of the software. Booking a course is pretty straightforward via the company’s website, and once you book it, you can schedule a personalized webinar session for each of your team members.
4.Contact customer service
In addition, you can contact Brainloop’s customer support team whenever you face any difficulties using the software.
Not sure about your choice? Then see all providersGo to providers
Leave your review