Cloud-based data room for corporate files
With Vault Rooms data room provider, you can run data collection, conduct due diligence, and close deals as quickly as possible while keeping all your corporate files perfectly secure. You don’t need to worry about any physical disaster that can ruin your documents. There are no concrete walls, storm shelter, or fire protection needed, as all your data is securely stored in the cloud.
Vault Room solutions provide a secure space and the most necessary features without any confusing over-the-top tools. Therefore, the adoption process is very swift and simple due to quick and responsive support. The best feature of Vault Rooms is the ability to assign tasks. You can also set the system to send out a reminder about an assigned task via email.
V-Rooms (Vault Rooms) give you a full view of the activity of other users within the data room. With the great tracking features Vault Rooms provides, you can see what documents each authorized person accessed, what they did with the files, and when they were active.
Vault Room overview
Vault Rooms serve as a document management system for enterprises and small organizations. The organization, which is based in the United States, has been in operation since 2006.
The Vault Room products assist customers with sophisticated financial or fundraising transactions that require safe file sharing, such as due diligence for M&A, audits, and other similar situations.
This solution aspires to be a complete solution that allows customers like private equity firms or banks to automate the sharing and storage workflow for even the most data-intensive projects.
For that purpose, it provides two services: the cloud-based Vault Rooms VDR and its proprietary RLM (Request List Manager), which is perfect for drafting, receiving, and validating lists of document requests from clients during audits, estate planning, loan applications, and other situations.
Key features of Vault Room
The Vault virtual data room offers plenty of advanced features to effectively manage your deals, including:
- Document management features. This functionality allows you to efficiently manage and organize your documents. Admins can use folder structure, categories, and custom templates for better organization.
- Customization. You can also quickly change the data room’s design with the company’s logo and colors. Using a custom design for your data room helps you to stand out and show professionalism.
- Quick navigation. Thanks to document search all users can find the needed information inside folders and documents. This makes navigation easy and hassle-free.
- Reporting and analytics. These features inform the administrator about who and when is viewing, downloading, and printing which document. Automatically created reports allow you to see some insightful behavior patterns and analyze them.
- Security. These features ensure high-level security and include 2048-bit encryption, firewall and intrusion alert, multiple security access levels, two-step authentication, granular user permissions, and more.
Integration opportunities of this provider
V-Rooms is a web-based platform designed to work on desktops: either on Mac or Windows. A Vault Rooms cloud-based data room doesn’t require the installation of any software. However, it’s important to mention that Vault software is not available on mobile devices or tablets.
How to get started with Vault rooms
Here are the quick steps to get you started with your Vault virtual data room.
1. Contact the Vault’s representatives to create an account
First, you need to reach out to the Vault room sales representatives and discuss with them your further cooperation. They will help you find the right subscription plan specifically designed to meet your business needs. You can also get a custom Vault room that will be organized according to your requirements.
2. Create a structure of the data room and add users
For more efficient use of the Vault room, you need to create a certain folder structure to help you and your team easily navigate through files and find what they need. After that, you can quickly invite new users to your platform.
3. Set permissions
After adding new users you can also assign permission-based roles according to the responsibilities each team member has. This is done to ensure document security and prevent any sensitive data leakage.
4. Add documents and files
Using bulk upload and drag-and-drop features you can easily add all of the required documentation to complete a transaction or work on the project.
Pricing is flexible, with monthly and annual plans, plus a custom pay-per-feature option great for more conservative users. There are three pricing plans: Lite, Pro, and Custom, and here the pricing is based on the number of admins, users, and storage space, as well as on what features the plan includes. More information on pricing you can find on the company’s website.
Reasons to choose Vault rooms data room
- Security. V-rooms secure data room provider offers a bunch of security features that ensure your files are safe and under constant protection from unauthorized viewing or downloading.
- A better relationship with clients. With all the advanced features that the Vault Room offers you can build better client relationships, as you’ll be able to quickly react to any requests or questions within the data room.
- Accessibility. Vault data room has a user-friendly interface that allows making the navigation as easy as possible. Your overall user experience is also much more pleasant as you can quickly find what you need.
- Business efficiency. This data room simplifies many business processes and allows you to have better communication and collaboration within your team. It results in better outcomes and faster completion of essential business projects or transactions.