Mergers and acquisitions are big events in the business industry! Communicating with other companies globally can be difficult, therefore resulting in deals taking a long time to meet fruition. It can also be difficult to know which company to strike a deal with, particularly for startups with limited history.
Year Founded 2012
DealRoom analyses data to track promising companies, collecting real-time information and predicting trends and growth. A company can then make a fully informed decision regarding which investment to make.
DealRoom goes further than providing analytical information for investors, however. They also provide a virtual data room for mergers, acquisitions, and other investments to occur. Documents can be uploaded and access can be granted, speeding up the whole investment process.
DealRoom Product Details
Average User's Ratings
Provider's Features Rating
Data was gathered from our users' reviews and data from G2 and Capterra.
A free trial is available so that you can test the software, although a subscription is required to enjoy the full benefits of DealRoom.
Generally, there are professional and enterprise options, with prices varying. Find DealRoom on your browser to find accurate, up-to-date pricing information.
Across multiple reviews, users mention that DealRoom offers a wide range of integrations. Among the most popular are:
- Slack. With DealRoom’s Slack integration, users have all the features they need for efficient communication — whether these are small channels — private or public.
- Microsoft 365. Within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, users get access to OneDrive, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more applications to access and view all important data room information on their tablets, desktops, and phones.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud. This software solution opens access to tools that grow accounts and help find new customers while also supporting sales teams to close deals from any location.
- Microsoft Outlook. Integration with MS Outlook allows DealRoom users to manage emails, contacts, calendars, and tasks efficiently using one software.
- NetSuite. With NetSuite’s enterprise resource planning (ERP), financial customer relationship management (CRM), and e-commerce suite, DealRoom users can scale up and adopt new business models quickly and easily.
Features of Dealroom
DealRoom has established a niche market in virtual data room software. Whilst you can upload and review important documentation by using DealRoom, emphasis is placed on mergers and acquisitions.
In comparison to similar technologies, DealRoom consolidates a vast range of business data into one single database. This is perfect for companies looking to invest or connect with promising companies.
But, how exactly does DealRoom achieve this and what are its features?
Collecting and analyzing data
Different types of data are collected by DealRoom, consolidating real-time data as well as predictive insights using strong algorithms.
Publicly available information is harvested and analyzed, such as company filings and news articles covering the industry. An API-first approach is utilized to access unique data from an interconnected network and government partnerships.
DealRoom’s analyst team ensures that all data is verified and validated, checking all information and aiding transparency. DealRooms additionally uses its team of data scientists to assess insights and potential trends.
DealRoom additionally includes the usual features of a virtual data room, enabling you to upload documentation.
A great addition to DealRoom is the ability to drag and drop documents to easily upload them to the platform. You can complete a search of full text to find the documents you need, and use document viewer when required.
Secure document sharing
Your documents are safely stored on DealRooms. You can easily track who has viewed your documents, allowing easy collaboration with promising companies.
All documents uploaded can only be accessed when you have set the authorized permissions on the platform. These tools help you to manage who can view your data, and track when they have accessed the document.
DealRoom provides real-time updates and notifications. You are informed when any actions have occurred in relation to project management or collaboration.
DealRoom offers a fantastic customer service package to help get you started on the platform!
You can view DealRoom’s webinar training, live online training, or expert in-person training. If any issues arise when using the software, simply contact DealRoom’s help desk by phone or by email. You can additionally find help with the 24/7 chat facilities
Leave your review