EthosData Data Room
EthosData offers an award-winning virtual data room service, aimed at simplifying the deal process.
EthosData was launched in 2007 and since then has served more than 100,000 users in finance, law firms, and consulting. EthosData facilitated thousands of transactions, including M&A and initial public offering, and has helped to close $900+ billion worth of deal value.
In this review, you will find out more about EthosData, its features and advantages to help you better understand what this provider has to offer.
Year Founded 2007
The founders of EthosData data room service faced issues with their M&A deals and struggled to find a suitable solution. This led the foundation for the launch of EthosData — a secure SaaS platform for complex, data-heavy business transactions like M&A, due diligence, initial public offering, fundraising, risk management, legal document management, real estate deals, and more.
With EthosData, you can close a fundraising deal faster, as this solution offers a secure data room, real-time insights on activity, full control over the deal’s confidential information, and a support team.
EthosData Data Room Product Details
Average Users' Ratings
Provider's Features Rating
Data was gathered from our users' reviews and data from G2 and Capterra.
EthosData pricing is transparent, and there are no hidden costs depending on how many users you have or how much storage you need. EthosData offers three pricing plans:
- Basic. The Basic plan requires a 6-month minimum commitment and includes one project, 10 users, and 500 MB of data.
- Professional. In EthosData Professional plan you can work on one project and add an unlimited number of users.
- Enterprise. With the Enterprise plan, you pay a flat fee and get access to unlimited projects, users, and data storage.
The EthosData virtual data room doesn’t require you to install any additional software or plug-ins. EthosData also supports Single Sign-On integration, so it will take just a few seconds to access the data room and log in securely. But there is no active directory integration or integrations through APIs.
Features of Ethosdata
An EthosData virtual data room provider offers a variety of features, which make it a great tool for managing complex transactions.
EthosData meets international standards, such as the SSAE 16, ISAE 3402, and ISO 27001 certifications. This secure provider adheres to industry best practices for cybersecurity, enabling admins to put up sophisticated security measures inside the data room.
EthosData users can include a simple Q&A area inside the data room to optimize the remote workflow. Team members can use a pop-up menu to request the file’s manager any documents or ask questions.
The bulk upload and download
Users may drag and drop multiple files and folders to the EthosData data room. Popular file types are supported by the platform, so there is no need for converting files.
In just a few clicks, EthosData enables you to quickly add new members to the data room. You can invite several people by email and modify user permissions.
Your company’s branding and logo can also be added to the data room interface, giving your team a comfortable place to engage and work.
Reasons to choose Ethosdata
The key advantages you get when using EthosData virtual data rooms include:
- User-friendliness. The software has a straightforward folder panel, making navigation easy and fast. You can quickly find all needed documents and folders using the built-in document search tool.
- Responsive support. Users have shared in a number of reviews that the dedicated Ethosdata support team is extremely fast and reliable.
- Saved resources. You can save up a lot of time and operational costs by using the support of data room managers that EthosData provides. They will do all the work for you, while you focus on other work.
- Top-rated data security. The company ensures the security of data room centers, as they’re secured by biometric access and all data is encrypted
How to start work with EthosData
1.Fill in the form on the website
The company’s representative will get in touch with you later that day. After a short conversation, you will receive a tailored solution for your business.
2.Get experienced teams assigned to your project
By purchasing an EthosData subscription, you will get a data room team, experienced in different transactions, that will manage all your documents.
3.Launch your data room
After finalizing everything with the team, your virtual data room will be launched in 5 minutes.
4.Track the team’s work
You can easily track the activity of data room specialists. Every action is recorded and audited to ensure the transaction runs smoothly and efficiently. Make sure you communicate your requirements and needs to your teams and multiple parties involved in the transaction. It will ensure smooth workflow and efficient collaboration.
Not sure about your choice? Then see all providersGo to providers
Leave your review