What is Intralinks’ DealVision
Intralinks’ DealVision is software for M&A buy-side deals. It’s an SSC solution that helps to manage the process from the buy-side perspective. Due to the narrow niche of users, DealVision was designed to satisfy the M&A participants.
DealVision integrates with Intralinks’ VDR and Zoom. All of the tools and features help to avoid delays in due diligence by cutting down on manual work.
“DealVision helps buyers quickly find the information they need and collaborate on findings. This AI-enabled solution is another example of our ongoing commitment to revolutionizing global deal-making.”, said Ken Bisconti, SVP & Co-Head, SS&C Intralinks.
- DealVision brought innovations into secure file sharing and management. Now it uses artificial intelligence for automatic content mapping.
- It also provides the possibility of checking the current state of a project at any time, from any place.
- DealVision is suitable for small, medium, and large companies.
- It’s designed for healthcare and finance companies. Most of its clients are law firms, banks, and corporations.
- The software offers collaboration tools to simplify the user’s work.
- It’s the best for for-profit organizations.
- It has instruments for checking your team’s progress in real-time.
- Furthermore, it has a strong security system to protect the large amounts of money involved in deals. For example, in 2021, the value of their customers’ transactions totaled $34.7 trillion.
- Dealvision only allows file sharing with authorized users or for users with permissions.
- The buy-side workspace is separate from the seller’s side.
DealVision also provides:
- 24/7 support
- compliance tracking
- file conversion
- version control
- AI-driven gap analysis
- document management
- offline access
- access via Android, iPad, and iPhone
DealVision has already helped to close more than 10,000 M&A deals in less than two years. It also eliminates problems with data management, low process visibility, and lack of communication during due diligence. The company isn’t afraid of innovations and knows the needs of customers. It all makes SS&C technologies a good choice for investor relations.